|Ad >>Click here to buy |
Ancheer S8400 Treadmill
at a LOW PRICE online<<
Ideal for walking or jogging exercise, the Ancheer S8400 Treadmill features a 1.5 hp motor offering a speed range from 0.5 to 6 mph (0.8-10 km/h), displayed in km/h.
The Ancheer S8400 Treadmill’s running surface measures 14” wide by 41” long and is constructed with 5 layers: wear resistant surface, sound insulation layer, shock layer, avidance layer and compression layer which combine to provide a comfortable and quiet workout.
The Ancheer S8400 Treadmill features 12 pre-set smart workout programs to keep your workouts varied and challenging and helping you to burn fat and build stamina.
|Ancheer S8400's console & |
pulse sensors in handrails
Your heart-rate is measured via the built-in pulse grip sensors in the treadmill’s handrails and helps you to stay within your target heart-rate zone.
For safety, the Ancheer S8400 Treadmill has a built-in Auto Stop function with safety key. Simply attach the safety clip to your clothes and as you workout, the treadmill will automatically stop if you fall or drift back dangerously.
The Ancheer S8400 Treadmill is solidly constructed with a compact design and a folding deck that saves space when not in use. Built-in transport wheels makes the treadmill easy to relocate if required.
The Ancheer S8400 Electric Treadmill allows for a maximum user weight capacity of up to 220 lbs.
Fitness Tips: Walking for just 30 minutes could burn between 86-172 calories for women, or between 105-210 calories for men, while a 30 minute jog could burn approx. 465 calories for women or 566 calories for men, depending on the pace of your workout
Let’s take a closer look at the features and specifications in detail of the Ancheer S8400 to help you decide if it’s the best treadmill for you:
Features of the ANCHEER S8400 Electric Treadmill:
ANCHEER S8400 ELECTRIC TREADMILL
14” wide x 41” long
RUNNING BELT CONSTRUCTION
· Wear resistant surface
· Sound insulation layer
· Shock layer
· Avidance layer
· Compression layer
0.5 – 6 mph (0.8 – 10 km/h)
(Speed displayed in km/h)
12 preset workout programs
Easy-to-use console with 5” blue backlit LCD display
Workout stats displayed include:
· Calories burned
HEART RATE MONITOR
Pulse grip sensors in handrails
AUTO SAFETY STOP
Auto-stop function with safety key
Space saving folding deck
Built-in transport wheels
USER WEIGHT CAPACITY
Up to 220 lbs
Approx. 23.58” wide x 49.21” long x 42.13” high
Approx. 23.58” wide x 9.45” deep x 47.25” high
Frame – 2 years
Motor – 3 years
See what customers who have bought the ANCHEER S8400 Electric Treadmill have to say about it:
“I’m very pleased with the compact Ancheer S8400 treadmill. It’s the perfect size for my small home. I am able to walk fast and run on it (not vigorous running but enough to increase my heart rate and make me sweat!). I like being able to exercise in the comfort of my own home which watching TV without the hassle of going to the gym. This treadmill is NOT flimsy and definitely worth the price.”
“I’ve only had the Ancheer S8400 for a few days but so far am very impressed with it and it seems to be good value for money. It’s a smaller treadmill which is ok for me because I use it for walking and am 5ft 4” tall. The handrails might be a little low for taller people. The running belt is narrower than the big treadmills you find at the gym but I haven’t had any problems with it and it runs very smoothly. This treadmill was very easy to assemble and set up and doesn’t take up too much space. One minor detail is that it tracks kilometers not miles which I didn’t realize when I bought it but again that’s not a big deal for me.”
N.B. It’s always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before undertaking any new exercise regime.
*Prices/discounts/shipping indicated correct at time of writing/publishing and may be subject to change anytime. E&OE.
- Ancheer S9300 Bluetooth Treadmill, Review
- XTERRA Fitness TR300 Folding Treadmill, Review
- XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill, Review
- Merax JK103A Folding Electric Treadmill, Review
- Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner, Review
- Octane Fitness ZR8 Zero Runner, Review
- ProForm PRO-9000 Treadmill, Review
- Comparing Nautilus T616 2018 versus T616 2014 Treadmill, What's the Difference?
- Comparing Nautilus T618 2018 versus T618 2016 Treadmill, What's the Difference?
- Nautilus T616 MY18 Treadmill 2018, Review
- Nautilus T618 vs T616 vs T614 Treadmills, Comparison Review
- Comparing Schwinn MY17 870 2017 versus Schwinn 870 2013 Treadmill, What's the Difference?
- Assault Fitness Air Runner, Features Reviewed
- Sunny Health & Fitness Asuna SpaceFlex 7750P & 7750 Electric Treadmills, Review
- Sunny Health & Fitness Asuna Slim 8730 8730G Space Saving Low Profile Folding Motorized Treadmill, Review
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 Treadmill, Review
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7604 versus SF-T7603 Motorized Treadmill, Comparison Review
Click here to go back to homepage