|Ad >>Click here to buy |
Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Bike
at a LOW PRICE online<<
The Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Exercise Bike features a custom-designed 26 blade fan that produces more watt power compared to other air bikes at the same RPM, effectively enabling you to burn more calories.
The Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Bike utilizes a single-stage direct drive system for instant responsiveness. Its belt drive allows for smooth and quiet motion throughout your workout.
The Schwinn AD7 utilizes air (wind) resistance which works on the premise that the harder/faster you pedal, the more the resistance intensity increases, effectively allowing for unlimited resistance levels.
There are 9 workout programs to choose from including intervals, HIIT, tabata, and target goal programs. The AD7 is telemetry enabled so you can connect a wireless heart-rate chest strap to it for accurate heart-rate monitoring as you exercise.
The Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Bike has been ergonomically designed for comfort and the best fit. It features a 4-way adjustable seat (up, down, fore, aft) with biomechanically correct positioning for proper knee placement.
The AD7’s multi-grip handlebars allow for a horizontal or vertical grip, enabling you to work different muscle groups in your arms, shoulders or back. You can use the moving handlebars in conjunction with cycling for a total body workout or you can rest your feet on the bike’s foot-pegs to concentrate on an upper body workout.
The Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Bike’s durable commercial-grade construction allows for an extended user weight capacity of up to 350 lbs.
Let’s take a closer look at the features and specifications in detail of the Schwinn AD7 to help you decide if it’s the best air/fan exercise bike for you:
Features of the Schwinn Airdyne AD7 Exercise Bike:
SCHWINN AIRDYNE AD7 EXERCISE BIKE
Premium air/fan exercise bike
AD7 (also referred to as AD Pro)
· Custom designed 26 blade fan, produces more watt power compared to other air bikes at the same RPM, enabling you to burn more calories
· Perimeter weighted
· +/- 5 under 50 RPM
· Class ‘A’ Watts Rating
Air/wind resistance for unlimited resistance levels – pedal harder/faster to increase the intensity
· Single-stage direct drive system for instant responsiveness
· Belt-drive for smooth quiet motion
High-contrast LCD screen with visual tachometer. Stats displayed include:
· Calories burned
9 workout programs including:
· Interval & target goals programs, including HITT such as 20/10 or 30/90 tabata programs
· Time, calories, miles/kilometre programs
· HR indicators for fat burn
· Aerobic & anaerobic training
HEART RATE MONITOR
Multi-grip handlebars – allows you to place your hands horizontally or vertically to work different muscle groups in your arms, back & shoulders
· Over-sized cushioned seat
· Biomechanically correct positioning for proper knee placement
· 4-way adjustable: up/down & forwards/backwards
· Universal rail & clamp system to swap out seat for 1 of your own if required
FOOT PEDALS & FOOT PEGS
· Anti-slip foot pedals & foot pegs
· Placing your feet on the Foot Pegs allow you to rest your legs & concentrate on an upper body workout
FRAME & COMPONENTS
· Moisture-repellent double-coated steel frame
· Splined solid steel cranks
· Commercial-grade construction
USER WEIGHT CAPACITY
Up to 350 lbs (160 kg)
42” long x 20” wide x 52” high (106 x 50 x 132 cm)
WEIGHT OF BIKE
113 lbs (51 kg)
Built-in transport wheels
(Batteries required for LCD monitor)
Frame – 10 years
Parts – 2 years
Electrical – 1 year
With its impressive build-quality, the Schwinn AD7 Airdyne Exercise Bike is ideal for serious athletes looking for a bike that will hold up to intensive use. The features and specifications indicated above speak for themselves. The price of the AD7 is competitive compared to other commercial-grade air/fan exercise bikes and it is well worth the investment for a durable bike built for high intensity interval training (HIIT).
Other Schwinn Airdyne Exercise Bikes also available:
For light to moderate use at home, you may want to consider the lower-priced Schwinn AD6 or AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bikes. See my comparison review “Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro (AD7) vs AD6 vs AD2 Air Fan Exercise Bikes Compared” to see the differences in features and specifications between all 3 air bikes.
Ad >>Click here for more info or to buy the Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike at a competitive LOW PRICE online<<
N.B. It’s advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional if you are new to exercise or if you have any concerns regarding your health and fitness regime.
*Prices/discounts indicated are correct at the time this article was written/published. E&OE.
- Top Best Schwinn Recumbent, Upright, Spin & Air Fan Exercise Bikes Compared
- Best Air Bikes Compared
- Top Best Sunny Health & Fitness Air Fan Exercise Bikes, Compared
- Schwinn A10 vs 130 vs 170 Upright Exercise Bikes, Comparison Review
- Comparing Nautilus U618 2018 versus U618 2016 Upright Exercise Bike, What's the Difference?
- Comparing Nautilus U616 2018 versus U616 2014 Upright Exercise Bike, What's the Difference?
- Nautilus U618 vs U616 vs U614 Upright Exercise Bikes, Comparison Review
- Keiser M3iX Indoor Cycle Spin Bike, Review
- Schwinn SC Power Indoor Cycle Spin Bike, Review
- Comparing Schwinn MY17 270 2017 versus Schwinn 270 2013 Recumbent Bikes, What's the Difference?
- Nautilus R618 2018 versus R618 2016 Recumbent Bike, What's the Difference?
- Nautilus R616 2018 versus R616 2014 Recumbent Bike, What's the Difference?
Click here to go back to homepage