|Stretch Trainer Machine|
But there’s so much more to stretching exercises and many people could benefit from adding some simple stretching exercises into their daily routine to help with a wide range of conditions such as improving overall body flexibility and range of motion, relieving muscle stiffness, strengthening the lower back, improving blood circulation and much more.
Let’s take a look in more detail at how regular stretching exercises performed correctly could have a positive impact on your overall health and fitness:
Regular stretching exercises performed correctly could help to:
· Prevent injuries by warming up and cooling down with stretching exercises before training sessions
· Relax & soothe stiff/sore/tired muscles
· Improve overall flexibility and range of motion
· Target core muscles
· Strengthen all the major muscle groups of the body
· Strengthen legs, calves, thighs, quads, hamstrings, glutes, hips, shoulders, arms
· Improve posture
· Elongate the spine & encourage spine realignment
· Relieve pressure on the spine, vertebrae discs & ligaments
· Strengthen the lower & upper back
· Reduce back pain
· Relieve pressure on joints
· Enhance joint mobilization
· Reduce joint pain
· Improve balance
· Increase blood flow and circulation around the body
· Improve overall energy levels
· Encourage relaxation
· Decrease stress levels
Please bear in mind that correct positioning and technique of stretching exercises is important to avoid the risk of injury. Consider joining a gym and/or get a professional trainer to show you the correct way to perform stretching exercises tailored to your individual needs.
For performing correct stretching exercises in the comfort of your own home, why not consider investing in a Stretch Trainer Machine or Inversion Table.
Stretch Trainer Machines use gravity to stretch all the major muscle groups of the body. They’re straightforward and easy to use, don’t take up too much space and save you having to get down on the floor to perform your exercises! Take a look at the following Stretch Training Machines:
|Precor 240i Stretch Trainer Machine|
|NitroFit Limber Pro Stretch Machine|
Inversion Tables are designed to help improve posture, reducing back and joint pain. They work by securing a person in an inverted position (up to 180 degrees) which naturally stretches the body, helping to relieve pressure on the spine and joints as well as stimulating the circulation. Take a look at the following Inversion Tables:
|Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table|
|Teeter Hang-Ups EP-960 Inversion Table|
N.B. It’s advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before undertaking any new exercise regime.
*Prices/discounts/shipping indicated correct at time of writing/publishing and may be subject to change anytime. E&OE.
Click here to go back to homepage